Other Accidents

Occupiers of premises have a statutory duty to ensure that their premises are reasonably safe. If you are injured because someone has failed in this duty, you may have a claim for compensation.

For example, you may have been injured while in a shop or supermarket – or even walking along the street. The local council also has a statutory duty to ensure that paths and roads are inspected, maintained and repaired. 

In addition, if you are injured by a product, made ill by contaminated food or injured by a service provider (for example, a hairdresser), you are protected by statute and a claim can be made on your behalf for compensation.

To discuss your case, please contact us on 0800 652 6547.