At Green Wright Chalton Annis we value close relationships with our clients. Only by understanding your business operations and family ties can we provide legal advice and services that meet your needs.
The advice you get from us will be sound and unbiased. We can work with you in a wide range of areas to overcome problems, protect your interests, profit from new opportunities or bring transactions to successful conclusions. We have solicitors specialising in:
- Commercial Property & Business Services - Advice on negotiation and management of commercial property transactions; contracts/agreements; employment law and company affairs.
- Conveyancing/Property Services - We can help you buy and sell your home, whether freehold or leasehold.
- Family Law - Practical advice on separation, divorce and other family problems.
- Litigation - Litigation in both individual and commercial areas - resolve your dispute with our assistance.
- Personal Injury - We seek compensation for clients who have suffered injury or financial loss as a result of an accident that was not wholly their fault.
- Wills & Probate - We can prepare your will and ensure that your estate will be properly managed.
- Financial Planning - We can help you minimise your tax liability and plan your finances.
Our clients recognise that we provide comprehensive, high-quality advice. They include established companies, new ventures, entrepreneurs and small businesses, as well as families and individuals.
At Green Wright Chalton Annis our main aim is to provide a service you would recommend to business colleagues and family friends, at a realistic cost. To ensure the highest quality, we promote Partner-level involvement and close supervision of every client's work.
So contact us today. Green Wright Chalton Annis your first choice for legal services.
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided to you then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem for you. In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the individual who is working on your matter to discuss any concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If this is unsuccessful and you would like to make a formal complaint then you can access our full complaints procedure here.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint then you can have the complaint independently looked at by the Legal Ombudsman (LeO) who investigates problems about poor service from lawyers. Before accepting a complaint for investigation LeO will check that you have first tried to resolve your complaint with us. If you have then you must refer your complaint to LeO:
1. Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint AND
2. No more than six years from the date of the act/omission OR
3. No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No 205902.