We handle all types of commercial disputes.
We can give you an assessment of a case and summarise the realistic options open to you. If a favourable settlement can be negotiated, we will work hard to achieve it.
If a settlement can’t be reached, the litigation process provides a structured procedure for both parties to state their position. (It also provides numerous opportunities to resolve the dispute.)
If litigation is a possibility, we first prepare a realistic assessment of the business implications, the cost and risks. We have the expertise to defend or prosecute claims in these areas:
- Contract disputes
- Property, landlord and tenant
- Boardroom, partnership and shareholder disputes
- Intellectual property
- Professional negligence
- Employment including personal injury, termination and restrictive covenants
- Planning and environmental issues
- Debt recovery
- Warranty claims
- Insurance disputes
- Planning appeals
- Representation at enquiries and tribunals
If you would like more information or to discuss your problem, please visit our Contact Us page where you can find details of your local office.